Wednesday 27 January 2016

URBAN DECAY GWEN STEFANI EYESHADOW PALETTE







Hello My Lovlies 

Today I will be doing a review on the Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette. I have been meaning to do this post for a while but I wanted to test it out before I gave my full review. So lets begin:

Urban Decay have always been a brand I loved with their eyeshadow palettes being so pigmented and buttery however I never really bought any of their products because they are expensive. Nonetheless that was about to change when I heard Urban Decay was collaborating with Gwen Stefani. I was very excited because I have always been a fan of her music ever since her album L.A.M.B came out with the "Hollaback Girl" single. However I was a bit spectacle because she has a quirky and out there with her fashion which she pulls off very well. So I was wondering if she was going to be out there with her colours and be extreme. However I was rightfully mistaken with the colours in the palette. 





When I saw the palette my heart fell in love because of the colours. The colours are very warm and neutral which might not appeal to everyone. However each shadow has a different finish (metallic, pearl, iridescent and matte) which makes it more appealing for me. 

What more do want in a palette? You can create a day and evening looks. I knew this was going to be my first purchase from Urban Decay because I loved the palette and knew I would be obsessed. There was not any colour I would not use in the palette. 






The package is amazing I love the gold, white and black theme. It is very sturdy with a magnetic closure, so it wouldn't break the shadows when you close it. When you open it there is a enormous mirror with all the shades staring at you (*my heart melts*). The palette comes with samples of Gwen Stefani's Lipstick collection which will be launching in January which I cannot wait for.

Gwen Stefani created 12 new shades exclusively for this palette and three are existing shades which she likes. I also love how she named the eye shadows which makes it personal to her. The palette retails at £40 which is expensive nevertheless it is totally worth it because you will get so much wear from it and it will last you a long time. 





I would highly recommend you go buy this palette before it is out of stock. You will be reaching for this palette everyday. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!



I Hope You Enjoyed this Review. 
Please leave a comment and any other suggestions or palette you love below.
Amina 
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig