Tuesday 12 January 2016

The Best Moments of 2015


Hello My Lovlies

This is a long overdue post but better late than never. I wanted to share my achievements over 2015 and what I felt made it successful. Have I reached any of my goals that I set at the end of 2014. So lets begin; 

1. I have become more organised during second part of year. I did become consistent with putting more posts up but I did lose the consistency. I am sorry for everyone who reads and wants more. I am hoping in 2016 I become more regular and try and control my time. 

2. Passing my first year of University which was very exciting. I am studying to become a teacher and I am loving every moment of my degree because I have a passion for it. So I am enjoying uni life and I don't find it stressful what so ever. Finishing the first year means just a step closer to my dream job. Insha'Allah.

3. Getting a job within a school which I was supper thankful for because I am in the field of where I want to work in the future. So when I got the call, I couldn't be happier and appreciative for the opportunity. So I am studying and working in the field I am want to be in. 

4. I was able to go to Kenya last year and see my family. I haven't seen them in 2 years. I have to say it was the best feeling ever because I have missed them so much. 2 years felt like 5 years since I last saw them. I am very close to my family and I would do anything for them. I have to say not seeing them for 2 years is far to long, so I will carry on seeing them every summer..Insha'Allah.


5. Amalfi Coast was an amazing experience even though I only spent a day there I would want to re-visit and spend more time because it was so peaceful. The seneary was amazing and the view from the cliffs was medmorising/breathtaking. Would really recommend going.  

6. My biggest achievement I feel in 2015 was starting to wear the hijab on Monday 13th July..4 days before Ramadhan started. I am planning on doing another post about wearing the Hijab but that will come at a later date. I have been thinking about it for a while and wanted to do it but always doubted myself in way. However I realised I was just holding back and I had nothing to worry about because I am still the same person but I just have a scarf on my head nothing else has changed I am still me.  



These are a few of my memories of 2015. I have to say last year was the year where I think I found myself and became confident. 


Comment below what your memories of 2015 were because I would love to know.

Thank you for reading
Amina
xxx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig