Friday 15 January 2016

Friday Loving #4



Hello My Lovelies 

It's Friday which means Friday loving time...This week I have been loving a range of things, so let's begin.

Nandos

This week I have been loving going to nandos...even though some places are not halal. I still love their vegiterian option though. When I go there I always order the Beanie if it is not halal however when the restaurant is Halal. I will go for Butterfly Burger with chips. For the start I always order the Houmous with the Peri-Peri drizzle. The Peri-Peri drizzle with the Houmous is just amazing. If you have not been to Nandos, then I would recommend it because their chicken is amazing. You can pick different Peri-Peri sauce to put on the chicken when it is cooking. Would recommend you try out Nandos!!! 

Naked Skin Foundation by Urban Decay 

I will be doing a proper review on this product in a few weeks time. I just wanted to touch on this briefly but I love this foundation because you do not feel it on your face and it blends so well. The foundation makes your skin better and I love it so much. It hides majority of your blemishes and redness. It's very buildable as well, if you want a light finish or a heavy finish. The end results is matte but also dewey. I would recommend you go buy the foundation.

That is all for this week, I know it's only two things but I would have more next week. 

Comment below what you have been loving, Would love to know
Thank you reading and there will be more next week 
Amina 
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig