Saturday 11 February 2017

January Favourites 2017

My Lovlies 


My first ever favourites for 2017...so lets begin and do not forget I will link everything at the bottom.

So first up lets begin with jewellery, there have been three items which I have been wearing the whole of January. I have worn my two rings and my watch everyday. My two rings are from Pandora and Accessorize. My Accessorise ring is sterling silver which has been encrusted with crystals (not real ones). The ring is very timeless and because its a band you can easily stack it with pieces. My second ring is from Pandora is called Timeless Elegance Ring in rose gold which has a centre stone and encrusted with Cubic Zirconia. 

My watch is from Olivia Burton which was gifted to me for my 21st birthday from my best friend. It is a black dial with gold casing and a black leather strap. It goes with everything and it is very chic and timeless. 



 
Lets talk beauty...I have been loving my Paco Rabanne Olympia perfume which is a woody with sweet scents to it. I am terrible at describing scents but if you want a sexy but chic scent this is the perfume. I love it and last a long time as well which is good.

I have found a new cream highlighter which is pigmented and once you swatch it, you just have no words. The highlighter is by Topshop called GLOW. There are two shades in this range. I have the shade Gleam which is just amazing. It is a gold undertone with silver specs which I love and it suits olive skin tone very well because it gives you that glow. Been using this so much and also my sister loves it as well. 

My last beauty product is a lipstick by MUA (Make up Academy) which is sold in Superdrug. This lipstick was only a £1 which is is bargain and you can not go wrong with it. The pigmentation is amazing on the lips and it glides on very smoothly. It is very creamy and hydrating on the lips. The colour is nudey pink which I love because it's not too pink. It looks stunning on olive skin tones. I can not wait to try more make up from this brand because it is very affordable and would not leave you broke after the first shop. 

Swatches without Flash
Swatches with Flash

As you all know i am currently on a hair journey and been trying out new products for my hair. The product which stand out is the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Restore Edge Treatment with Shea Butter, Peppermint and Keratin By Shea Moisture. This is amazing for your edges and it keeps your edges down also it has made them grow so much. I would totally recommend if your edges do not want to to stay put then try this btw a little good a long way. The smell is is very strange but it does not last which is good. Go check out this out and check out the brand as well. Shea Moisture is an affordable brand and is great for girls with curly, transition and relaxed hair. Shea Moisture is sold in Boots.

That is all from last month, hope you enjoyed
 comment below what you currently loving?

Amina
xxx

Links to Product Mentioned:
Accessorize Ring - http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_2,acc_2.5/2941194950
Pandora Ring - http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/products/rings/180947cz
Olivia Burton - http://www.oliviaburton.com/big-dial-c5/big-dial-black-and-gold-p108
Olympea bt Paco Rabanne - http://www.boots.com/paco-rabanne/paco-rabanne-olympea
Glow Highlighter in Gleam - http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/beauty-3326659/glow-highlighter-in-gleam-1701112?bi=0&ps=20
MUA Lipstick in Shade 11 - http://www.superdrug.com/MUA/MUA-Lipstick---Shade-11/p/204771
Shea Moisture Edge Treatment - Sold out on boots website but it is on this website https://www.lookfantastic.com/shea-moisture-jamaican-black-castor-oil-strengthen-grow-repair-edge-treatment-118ml/11309673.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000008970312&gclid=Cj0KEQiAifvEBRCVx5up6Ojgr5oBEiQALHw1TliDOiCLl5nJuzBzWEDN7290SQ3e8-pavwH2Fb4Z-wgaAq_78P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMGA6vy8iNICFSioUQodRxEE0A




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig