Sunday 12 February 2017

Huda Beauty: Textured Shadows Palette


Hello My Lovelies 

Today is a review on this bad boy which I still can not believe I have. I was gifted this as my 21st birthday present from a loved one. I could not believe my eyes and was shocked when I opened it. Just a huge thank you to that person. Enough ramble let's begin.

So it is the Huda Beauty Textures Shadow Palette Rose Gold Edition. I feel she will be coming out with some more palettes but I am not sure because just think ing because of the way she tilted her palette. I feel in the future she will have other colour editions to this. 

This palette has a range of mattes, chrome pressed pearls and 3D metal shadows which is your pressed foiled pigments. The shades used in this palette is lovely and can be used for everyday day use, bridal or going out looks. You have your neutrals and your pop of colour which is always good to have. 


The palette comes in a black slide out cardboard case with the Huda Beauty Logo and the signature Huda Beauty Eye Logo which is on their eyelashes as well. There are accents of rose gold on the case of palette on her eyes and logo. When I was opening it I noticed it is very light weight and slim which is good and easy to travel with. The palette is made out of black cardboard with a clear plastic cover which flips open. I have to say for the price the packaging is a downfall because it is an expensive palette however the shadows within the palette makes up for the packaging. I would of liked a mirror included for the price your paying. 


The formula of the shadows are to die for because the blend effortlessly and the textured shadows look amazing on the eye. The textured shadows are very creamy and pigmented which are best applied with the finger for better colour pay off. The pressed pearl shadows are very creamy with a fine shimmer, super pigmented and very easy to blend. The Mattes shades are AMAZING, the are not powdery whatsoever. The shadows has no talc and are very easy to blend on the eye. The mattes are finely milled and have nothing bad to say. 

There is a little glitter fall out when your trying to blend the edges of the textured shadows. However I start with the eyes first so that I can clean up any fall out before foundation. Apart from that all shadows blend like a dream! 

Swatches from left to right - Black Truffle, Suede, Coco, Maneater, Henna and Sandlewood
Swatches from left to right: #Blessed, Bossy, Flamingo, Shy, Bae and Moon Dust 
Swatches from left to right: Dubai, Fling, 24K, Rose Gold, Trust Fund and Angelic 

Overall I love this palette with the different textures of shadows and I see myself using this regularly. It is pricey palette however I know I will use this palette a lot and I am happy to have it in my collection. 


Hope you enjoyed the review
What you think of the palette? 

Love Amina 
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig