Sunday 27 March 2016

Visiting London

Hello My Lovlies 

So last weekend I went to London and took some photographs of the places we visited. The reason why I went was because my Aunty and 2 Cousins came to visit us from Ireland, so I wanted to take them to London. We were able to see all the attractions we wanted to see in one day and to be honest it was such a good day because we were just taking the tube and walking around enjoying being a tourist. The places we visited where the London Eye, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, The Shard, Big Ben, The Science Museum and went on Oxford Street. We weren't able to go to the Natural History Museum or Trafalgar Square because we didn't have time. However we visited majority of places. 

Here are some of the photos I took in London. 














Thank You for reading
Amina 
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig