Friday 30 October 2015

Friday Loving #2


Hello My Lovlies 

It's time for Friday Loving, 

The first product is a beauty item which I can't get enough of is a perfume from M&S. I have to say it was love from the moment I sprayed it. I wanted to buy and I did after a week. The perfume is from their Per Una range.  The perfume is called Opulence Oud. The frangrance has a woody and warm smell which I love because it's a very "sexy" smell. The reason why I fell in love with it is because it has Dahn al Oudh in it. The scent alone is strong and woody very masculine however on a lady the scent is very apealling and makes you feel sexy. Dahn al Oudh is very expensive and so when I saw the retail price. Which is £22.50 and it's a 100ml bottle. I was surprised because fragrances with Oud are like over £70. So I had to buy because it's cheap. The packaging of the bottle is simple and Arabian because of the design of the big and the cap of the bottle. I would recommend this perfume or even to try it when your in M&S. 

The second of what I been loving is a to seria which is called How to Get Away with Murder. I have to say this Tv series is mysterious, griping and makes you wanting more. I'm not going to tell you a lot of it but what I will say is that. It is about a professor who chooses 5 students to intern at her law firm however they get entwined to a murder. I am currently watching the first seals mom Netflix and I hope there is more coming up. I would recommend you watch this series because it is so gripping and twisted. 

I have also been loving Chai Tea, to be honest I am not a english tea type of girl because for me I can only taste the boiled water which for me is not really appealing. So I like having flavour in my teas. I have always loved Chia because you have the rich spices and there is more milk than water. So you have taste and not the water. I make Chia when I am at home or if i am out shopping. I would get a Costa Chai tea which is amazing. I would highly recommend you try Chai Tea form Costa because you taste the spices especially the cinnamon. I have to say Chai for me is like christmas with the smell and how lovely it is. 


I hope you have enjoyed knowing the three things I have loved this week
Thanks you for reading 
Amina
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig