Friday 23 October 2015

Friday Loving


Hello My Lovlies

I thought I would do something different, where every Friday I would post what I am loving for the week. This could be one product or a few products. Some weeks will be beauty associated and some could be non beauty related. I thought this would be interesting because it will show what I am loving and it will be a mini review. 

My first favourite is a new flavour of crisps which are Walkers Sensations Lime and Coriander Chutney Poppadoms. They are new but I absolutely love them. I can not get enough of these. This week I have eaten 2 packets and I can see myself buying more this month. There is the right amount of lime and coriander, one doesn't over the other. At first I thought maybe there will be too much lime and I wouldn't taste the coriander but I was so wrong. The crisps are to die for and I would recommend you buy a packet to try. 

Another is the Bourjouis Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Pink Pong. I absoloutly love this colour and it's a liquid lipstick. I have to say the colour is out of my comfort zone but really it was a risk I was willing to take. The colour is a bright fuchsia colour with a hint of purple. It does have a blue undertone but I just love the brightness of the colour. It's very opeque and the colour is build able as well which is good. So you can put a little and blend it out if you think it is too bright for you. I love the formula of this product because it goes on smoothly it does not go patchy when applying. It feels hydrating on the lips and it last well on the lips. It does not go crusty around the edges of your lips. It stays on well even while drinking and eating which is good for me because I am always eating. These product retail at £8.99 at Superdrug, the price isn't that bad either for the product. I would recommend you buy this colour but also check out the other colours in the range. The nudes in the range look lovely and I will be going to buy some more. 

My last favourite is my new laptop which is the Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display in the 13inch screen. I have always wanted this laptop for about 6/7 years and I would always ask my mum "Please can you buy me one". I have to say they are expensive but really they are worth the money because they are easy to use once you get used to the track pad. I love how light it is and the retina display just changes the way the screen looks. I have no words to describe this laptop. I am grateful that I put my mind into hopefully getting one but I never thought it would actually happen. It is true when they say "When you your mind to it, you will get it." I think that is saying I'm not sure. When you go to the Apple store i would highly you go check the laptop out. 


I hope you enjoy this new post!
Thank you for reading and tune in every Friday to see what else I am loving
Love Amina
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig