Monday 13 June 2016

Ramadan Goals for 2016

Hello My Lovlies 


This is a long over due post and sorry for the lack of posts as well.  I have been busy finishing my 2nd year of University. I am back and there will more posts coming up. 

Firstly I would like to say Ramadan Kareem. I hope it is going well and not finding it too difficult. I would love to know which part of the world you are fasting. So comment below the country. 

May Allah accept all our fasts and duas during this special month and may he fill it with love, happiness, strength, patience and worship....Ameen

I wanted to share with you my aims/goals for this Ramadhan. 

1. Is to finish the Qur'an within this month because the Qur'an was revealed during this month. 

2. Go to Taraweeh prayers because you hear the most amazing recitation of the Qur'an and it's a beautiful atmosphere to be in. 

3. Watch YouTube videos about Islam. I have been addicted to Qur'an Weekly because during this month, they are doing a series called Get To Know...This is when each day they go through a Surah in the Qur'an and go into depth about it. You will gain knowledge about the Surah and what the meaning is. They will explain the stories in the Surah. I would recommend this series because you learn so much about the Surah which you didn't even know and you can pass it on to your family and friends. 

4. Read books about Islam, this is an amazing month to increase your knowledge about Islam and how to become a better muslimah. I have ordered a book and will do a book review after I have finished it. If you have any islamic books to recommend, fill free to comment below. 

5. Charity also known as Zakat is very important during this month because you want to give those who are less fortunate as you an Eid. So they can experience nice clothes and nice food. Not only that but Zakat is one the five pillars of Islam. So don't forget to give money to poor and needy. This is one of the reason why we fast during this month. 

So those are my 5 goals during the month of Ramadan. I hope you enjoyed it and comment below what your goals during this month. Would love to know and we can share ideas. 

Love Amina
xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amina Natasha. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig